Now there are more reasons the Reel Thing is the only reel tool that will really work for you. The Reel Thing gives you more lift. With higher load ratings, stamped right on the tool, you can use The Reel Thing for greater range of reel weights. We have increased the load capacity for model RT-20 from 2,000 to 3,000 lbs.
The Reel Thing is more versatile. With a new flipping feature, this multi-use tool gives you more flexibility in the warehouse and in the field. The RT-20 model allows you to safely flip a reel from rolling to non-rolling position. The Reel Thing is economical, easy to use and works on a swivel. The Reel Thing can cut cost in the field by allowing one man to do the job instead of three or four. In the warehouse one man can lift, stack and spin heavy reels for payoff operations. The Reel Thing cuts time laying underground cable. Just suspend the reel over the trench and go.
The Reel Thing is light, and you can carry it in one hand. Any lifting equipment can become a dereeling machine with the Reel Thing. The Reel Thing--it does make a difference. The Reel Thing is even safer to operate. Independent laboratory tested with ASME code stamped right on the toggle bar gives you the assurance of safe operation. Remember, there is only one Reel Thing. Get real power, versatility and safety, with the Reel Thing from Tulsa Power.
- Manufactured of form pressed all steel construction
- Solid steel bar insterted into the tube assembly, rather than the traditional wire rope assembly
- Reel weights supported by a solid core
- Bearing swivel assembly for smooth payout
- Units are treated with a special anodizing process to prevent corrosion
- Grease port is provided for periodic lubrication
Length Approx 17" nose to tail