WK0009117 3" Wacker Submersible Pump 110V
Part# PS3 1500 110 Volt
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty, strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Preliminary v-ring (lip seal) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- Oil lifter provides lubrication to seal faces during operation minimizing the risk of seal failure due to overheating
|Discharge Diameter||3 (in)|
|Length x Width x Height||9.5 x 9.5 x 22.5 (in)|
|Operating Height||63.5 (lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||78 (lbs)|
|Shipping Size (LxWxH)||13.5 x 13 x 28 (in)|
|Max. Head||69 (ft)|
|Max. Discharge||111 US gpm|
|Max. Pressure||30 psi|
|Solid Size Capacity||0.3 (in)|
|Motor Type||Single Phase/60 Hz|
|Current (full load/start at 110V)||23.0/136 A|
|Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046*||2 hp|
|Cable Length||32 (ft)|
|Cable Size||12 AWG|
|Impeller Material||Ductile Iron|